ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner Review – Vacuuming Made Easy
We can’t say that ILife V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner is an upgrade version of its predecessor V5 rather; it is a V5 only that it has more power.
Just like an X5, you can schedule a specific time you would want to clean.
ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner with Water Tank
$147.32 in stock
- Vacuuming sweeping damp mopping all in one, maintain gleaming hard floors
- New powerful motor with max mode and pet hair technology picks up furs,debris,dust and dirty easily and efficiently
- Small slim light design and smart sensors ensure V5s pro to know your home and clean where dirt hides.
- Automatically docks, recharges and adjusts to hard floor types - tile, hardwood, laminate & more.
- What is new on ILIFE V5s pro than V5s: Advanced i-dropping technology makes mopping more efficient and reliable. Enhanced battery extend V5s pro' running time up to 140 minuts. Larger roadrover wheels with self-rescue technology freedomly goes over uneven flooring.
The ILIFE V5s pro robot vacuum cleaner is a 2-in-1 robot cleaner that can mob as well as sweep. When you purchase this product, it comes with 1 water container as well as a mop cloth designed for mobbing mode.
V5s is relatively expensive; it cost less than $ 200 compared to the immense benefits it comes with. On one single charge, your V5s will work for 150 minutes thus, this robot cleaning-unit is ideal for both small and medium-sized residence. In addition, it works perfectly on hardwood floors so no need to worry.
ILIFE V5s pro robot vacuum cleaner on carpets?
In regards to carpet cleaning, the V5s works like a sweeper; it can catch both dusts as well as dirt but it’s unable to deep clean either a carpet or rug.
Since the machine doesn’t have that powerful motor, it operates so quietly and it’s body well equipped with sensors which prevent the device from falling off the stairs or
bumping into furniture.
The most amazing thing about this robot cleaner is that, after it is done, this machine will automatically return to its docking-station in-order to recharge.
Though it doesn’t have an app, you can control it only by using its IR-remote controller. However, its bin seems to be small hence, you’ll have to clean it more often.
What is in the box of the ILIFE-V5s pro Robot-Vacuum Cleaner:
· The ILIFE-V5s Pro Robot-Vacuum Cleaner
· Cleaning brush
· Remote control
· Extra HEPA Filter
· Extra side brush
· Charging dock
· Cleaning brush
· Water tank
· AC adapter
· Mop cloth
The design of the V5s-Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
The new ILIFE-V5s Robot Vacuum Cleaner is specially designed for hard-floors such as tiles, woods, maples or laminate. Henceforth, with a smart water-tank installed, your V5s pro will
pull deeper dirt as well as grime off your floors to maintain them clean every day.
It is necessary to know that V5S is relatively different from V5s Pro. Basically, here is how
you can note the difference based on their features that include;
i-Dropping Technology: This mechanism can only be found in the V5s-Pro
Wheel Size: The V5s-Pro has 65 mm wheel diameter while V5s- 58 mm diameter wheels
Battery: The V5s battery can operate for averagely 90-110 minutes while V5s-Pro has a battery that can run for approxomately110-120 minutes
Max mode: This feature can only be found in the V5s-Pro
If compared to Roombas, The V5s Pro has a dimension of; 11.79 inches for a diameter while a height of 3-inches making it be among the smallest vacuum cleaners in the market.
Thus, it is able to go through tighter spaces and under many pieces of furniture with lots of ease.
Often, most Roombas measures more than 13.3-inches (diameter) and the Roombas 500-series-900 series measures 3.6 inches(height). With these comparisons, ILIFE-V5s still
manages to be the best.
To sum it up, the V5s is built with a special silent technology that reduces the noise-level to averagely 55dB. This noise is reduced-further when you’re wet cleaning. In addition, the V5s operates using the lithium-ion battery that gives a longer cleaning as well as it’s more durable.
Just like any other ILIFE robot cleaners, the V5s works on a random-navigation pattern that runs until the machine detects that it is low on battery. In response, it shuts off the motor and then returns to home base for a recharge.
However, it depends on your home layout. On instances, the robot will run out of battery before reaching its charging station. But on small houses, it shouldn’t be the case unless it really has a complex layout.
To maximize the efficiency of your robot, ensure that tidy-up any potential roadblocks such as loose wires, small toys or narrow chairs.
Features of ILIFE V5s Pro robot vacuum cleaner:
The V5s has an all-in-one sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and damping ability to maintain as well as clean your floor.
It is built with pet hair technology and advanced electric motor with a max mode that is powered by long-lasting batteries. That enables it to easy pick-up dust, hairs as well as other dirt more conveniently and effectively.
Its small slim body makes it easy to clean under the furniture and beds. Those are areas where the normal vacuum cleaner often finds it impossible to reach.
It is equipped with smart sensors to detect staircases thus, your device will not fall off during the cleaning sessions.
The V5s Automatically docks, recharges as well as adjust to all types of hard-floor such as hardwood, tile, laminate and much more. It is built with advanced i-dropping technology
that makes your mopping more reliable and efficient.
The V5s is equipped with larger road-rover wheels together with self-rescue technology that enables the machine to freely go over uneven flooring.
Edge, spot and auto cleaning mode
One wall sensor and 5-IR sensor that is located on the front bumper to prevent your device from bumping hard to the furniture and beds
Wide cleaning area:
The V5s is capable of cleaning areas up-to 180 square meter thus, on a single charge
How to operate the ILIFE V5s Pro robot vacuum cleaner:
If you have ever operated a Roomba then operating the V5s Pro won’t be a problem. You will only need to press or rather touch the “CLEAN” button that is located at the top; hence it will immediately start running as well as doing the cleaning by itself.
Underneath of your machine, there are 2 fixed as well as 2 rotating-wheels which allow your vacuum cleaner to-go through the hard-floor. It can also return back-to-the charging station automatically when its battery runs out of charge.
Generally, the V5s often come with one “clean” button which is located at the middle flanked using 2-LED strips to show charging status.
The ILIFE V5s Pro robot vacuum cleaner has 4 cleaning modes:
· The automatic cleaning mode-will direct your robot cleaner to clean the entire floor
· The spot cleaning mode- will tell your machine to focus more on a certain area. The machine will move around in a small-circle which gradually gets bigger thus, to make sure that “the
hard-to-clean” surface gets more attention.
· The edge-cleaning mode-it directs your ILIFEV5s close to the edges of the walls to enable you to have cleaner corners as well as baseboards. If you fail to turn this mode on then your machine will often avoid the walls thus, it will only come within 6-inches and then turn away.
· However, without specifying any-of the above modes then, your vacuum cleaner will always go through its automatic cleaning-mode, spot-cleaning mode and thereafter, the edge-cleaning mode. Henceforth, it means that, even if you leave your V5S on, it will still clean your entire floor will be cleaned.
Mop & Vacuum functionality
The new V5s can vacuum and wet. However not at the same-time since both the bin and water tank often occupy the same spot. When the water tank is connected to the vacuum cleaner, it detects it and in response shut-off the vacuum motor.
The water tank is a plastic container and has an opening located at the top for water refills. It also has two small holes that are located at the bottom thus, where water normally dips out.
In addition, the water tank doesn’t have any kind of regulator to control water-droplets though, it relies on gravity. Therefore, when you’re using it, do not limit yourself to only using water. You can also use a hardwood cleaner or even tile cleaner and then use your robot to do the rest that is, mop it for you!
The mopping feature is not something you normally find in a robot vacuum cleaner, at it is actually a smart feature.
How to maintain the ILIFE V5s Pro robot vacuum cleaner
Just like any other machine, if you want it to operate effectively and efficiently; it is essential to keep it properly through a good maintenance.
To keep your ILIFE-V5s working efficiently and for it to last longer, you’ll have to Often empty the dust box as well as a clean filter after every use. To maintain its efficiency, replace your filter after every month.
While charging, always remove the water tank and don’t use scheduling in mopping-mode cleaning To decrease the possibility of your vacuum robot getting stuck, always run it without mop holder. Often, remove the electronic cords, fans with stand-base, bar chair before you start cleaning.
Naturally, you should also empty the dirt bin if it is full.
Accessories for the ILIFE V5s pro robot vacuum cleaner:
What makes any vacuum cleaner great is what it is made of and built with. That’s why the V5s has been acknowledged by many people as the best robot cleaner ever based on the technology used and it’s superb functionality.
Here are the V5s Pro plus accessories that make it be great among other brands in the market. They include:
· Low Profile Design- to ensure that the cleaner easily maneuvers under the furniture, chair legs, beds, kickstands, and even curtains.
· Strong road-rover wheels- to ease movements and improve vacuum cleaners stability while cleaning.
· 2-in-1 functionality- it does both vacuuming and mopping thus, helps save time to allow you to do other chores
· Multiple cleaning modes- a variety to choose from to offer a gleaming floor at the end of the cleaning sessions. They include; auto, edge, spot, and schedule cleaning
· i-Dropping technology- this mechanism helps in mopping because it ensures precise wet mopping. It prevents the water from dripping and guaranteeing efficiency in cleaning every time.
· Advanced navigation sensors- navigation is the major factor in the functioning of any robotic appliances. The V5s is equipped with a full set of advanced sensors such as anti-collision sensors for navigation and safety. They prevent your vacuum cleaner from hitting any obstacle when cleaning.
· Max mode enhances suctioning by up-to 5 times. That ensures that even small things like pet hairs or even allergens are all vacuumed into your V5s pro´s dust bin
· Dual Charging mode including resume function- The V5s often comes with 2-charging modes. This machine can either be charged manually or it can automatically charge
· Remote Controller- just as the name suggests, you can use its remote to control the device such as choosing a cleaning mode, send your cleaning to home-base or even schedule cleaning time.
2600 mAh Li-ion Battery- a very powerful battery which can power your V5s for up-to 90-110 minutes and V5s-pro for 110-120 minutes that is, for every single charge
Where to buy the ILIFE-V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner?
If you are looking for the best price. simply click at the button below and order the ILIFE V5s robot Vacuum cleaner today!
If you have hard floors the ILIFE-V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner is a good and cheap alternative
- A very cheap robot vacuum cleaner – great value for your money
- 2-in-1 functionality
- Easy to use and maintain
- Shedule for auo cleaning
- Very good at cleaning hard floors
- No wifi support or smart features
- Not good for carpets
- No intelligent mapping - Not as efficient as pricier robots
ILIFE V5s Robot Vacuum Cleaner